Re: Connecting and account management

Philip Van Hoof wrote:

> The treemodel takes care of this. Follow the code. You can still fill up
> the treemodel this way (that didn't change), but after this initial fill
> up you will have to, or can, add recently created accounts (with the
> wizard) manually to it (you don't have to reload all, what Modest is
> doing).

OK, so it has nothing to do with filling in manually (I think your
original mail was suggesting that the real change was that, now it will
be a manual operation and in the past it was an automatic operation)
because we had to do it in the past and we'll have to do it now, what
you really mean is that we can add it one by one without having to
reload all of them.

Br