Re: Packaging scripts for multiple distributions - possible solutions

2007/2/13, Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>:
For this commit of yours I don't mind as packages are not yet in a
stable state anyway, and because it's mostly your work (so I assume that
you know better than me what you are doing, hehe).

But once they are stable, unless you take full maintainership and
responsibility of packaging-related work, it would be useful to get a
little notification before something gets committed :-)

I did not commit on a "I don't care about the mailing list and code
quality" basis. It was more that I'm a bit busy right now and the
scripts had some obvious mistakes in them so I was quite sure they
would be better.

I can post to ML for before every commit if you want, though..

Øystein