Re: About tny-mime-part-write-to-stream

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 19:32 +0100, Felipe Erias Morandeira wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> as you know, the sintaxis of tny_mime_part_write_to_stream is the
> following:
>

> void
> tny_mime_part_write_to_stream (TnyMimePart *self, TnyStream *stream)
>

> Since this function deals with data I/O, I think that it would be good
> to add a return value or a GError parameter, so we can get notified in
> case there is some error and inform the user.
>
> What are your thoughts about it?

I agree, please post a patch. Just give it a return value, and assign
the value of the tny_stream_write function to the return value, or
something like that (will be -1 in case of error, I think).

The actual error will be available in errno or depending on the impl. of
the TnyStream.

ps. If you want this before Tinymail 1.0, then please hurry up.