Re: New documentation style

These are annotations and documentation fixes for all types in
libtinymail/*

Next on my list (during this week) are libtinymailui, then
libtinymailui-gtk, then libtinymail-camel and then all the smaller libs
included in Tinymail.

Let me know if you have a particular type that you'd like to test with
first.

Unless somebody else does it, I will probably make a patch for gtk-doc
to cope with the annotations soon (so that I can build the documentation
again).