Introduction of libtinymail-queues

In libtinymail-queues I/we will implement a few queue types. A first one
will be (is) TnyGetMsgQueue, which is a queue for getting messages.

A queue is exactly what it says: a queue indeed. This means that one
background thread will task per task handle the tasks (not in parallel).

The libtinymail-queue depends on asyncworker which is a module that you
can find in svn.gnome.org.

AsyncWorker is a little library that I wrote a year or so ago. It has a
OAsyncWorker and a OAsyncWorkerTask type.

The task type has a func and a callback to set. The func is the actual
work being done in the background thread, and the callback is what will
happen in the GMainLoop as callback (for cleaning up and notifying your
ui about the task being finished).

You start using it like this:

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/asyncworker/lib/pkgconfig/ ./autogen.sh \
       --prefix=/opt/tinymail --enable-queues
make && sudo make install

In your mua's configure.ac you now simply add libtinymail-queues-1.0 to
the modules.

ps. I might add a few more advanced SendQueues to this library too.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog