Re: libthreepointzero

Hi @all!
(We really need a ML soon!)

I have had a look at the tinymail code and IMHO some things should be
changed with the interators:

There should be more than one iterator:

Iterator: next(), equal(), is_valid()
IteratorBi: Iterator + previous()
IteratorRandom: IteratorBi + nth()

Of course the latter will be derived from Iterator, at least if this is
possible somehow using GInterface.

Usually iterators don't provide a function to get the list back. I think
we should skip this, it also makes including a real mess. Also, an
iterator could as well work on a tree or hash table so get_list() is not
really good.

Last but not least, any list should provide non-const and const iterators

Regards,
Johannes