Anti spam for the tickets and wiki of the tinymail trac

I know "comments" and "keywords" are probably nice features. Perhaps I
will restore them by adding an extra field to the generated HTML of the
trac pages or after the trac system has a real anti spam solution.

Until that day, the features will be used for blocking spam bots
entering information to the tinymail trac system.

In the comments field each time you change a page, you must now fill in
"I am not a bot" and in the keywords field when you create a ticket, you
must now also fill in "I am not a bot".

A new user who doesn't know this will get an error-page explaining what
he must do (filling in that sentence in the comment or keywords box).

Feel free to assist me with a real anti-spam solution for this problem.
I got a bit tired of having to remove spam each 12th hour.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be