Re: To do summary (some hints and extra info)

On Sat, 2006-12-09 at 19:02 +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * Philip Van Hoof
>
> | - C++ bindings too
>
> Has there been any interest/work in this area yet?  I'm considering
> using tinymail for a personal project and would like to do it in C++.
> (I have no prior experience writing C++ wrappers for C APIs, so if
> there is anybody with useful hints/tips, they'll be appreciated.)

I can get you in touch with the author of the environment that generates
C++ bindings for gtk+ (gtkmm) and/or other people that have a good
knowledge of this, and/or that have experience with it.

Other than that, if you have interest in this .. then the answer to your
question is that yes there's interest in it. I can also imagine that
other people and maybe even companies are interested too.

I would obviously assist you if you would start trying to build these
language bindings. Just let me know. You can find me on IRC and on
Jabber in case you want to ask questions and get answers fast.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog