Re: [tasque-list] tasque-list Digest, Vol 15, Issue 1

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Colin / Jugney <jugney gmail com> wrote:
> Thanks Sandy. I noticed the HiveMind crash is listed in the patches needing
> review section of the main program. Maybe once that is fixed, the Mac
> version will be fine too. I plan to review some of the patches as I can over
> the next few weeks. I would love to help get a new release version out!

Great!

> My friend on OS X is switching her task management over to Tasque, and we'll
> see if she has Mac-specific issues. If so, I will relate them to my brother.
> I'm not sure if he would be willing to rewrite it to be a native Mac app
> (which would be in Cocoa, I think...) but he offered to help it be more
> stable.

There are probably a lot of ways to make Tasque fit in better in the
Mac, so any ideas on that are also valid enhancement bugs to report.

As cool as a cocoa port would be, it would have to be a separate
project maintained by somebody else.  We definitely don't have the
time or resources to maintain a separate code base.  Still, I'm sure
it would be a cool project and appreciated by many. :-)

Sandy