Re: [tasque-list] Windows support in trunk (AKA Mac OS X Support in trunk)

http://www.armstrong-clan.net/dump/Tasque.dmg

The only thing not committed in SVN are the tweaks to the csproj file
for building on Mac, because MD made a big mess and I don't have time to
deal with it right now.  Just add src/OSXApplication.cs, define OSX in
the project, and fix the references and you should be fine.  I'll commit
it soonish, though.

Sandy