[Snowy] First feedback

Hi guys!

First off, thanks for the chance of participating! I started using the
web service last week and will be adding more and more notes over the
course of this week in order to spin the wheels a bit and hopefully
provide good and useful feedback.

The first thing I noticed was that, once you've logged in, imho it
would make sense to take the user to his list
(https://edge.tomboy-online.org/USER/notes/list/) by default. I don't
think that having this url tied to the user's gravatar is something
obvious to the end user and bring you to your list is the behavior I'd
expect.

Now, is the objective of the web service to provide close to the same
features one gets from the desktop app? In other words, will you be
implementing editing, deleting, tagging, etc from the web ui?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
--
Og B. Maciel
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors

omaciel foresightlinux org