Re: [Snowy] Short video?

I would love to work on a series of short (1-5 minute) focused
screencasts for Tomboy, Snowy, Tomboy Online, whatever.  Sketching out
some scripts for that could be a nice collaborative activity.

Cute live video is also cool, and I am totally down for it if we have
time and some clear ideas (so that it doesn't take up *too* much
hackfest time).

Sandy