Re: [Snowy] Mockups are up

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 05:16, Jeff Fortin <nekohayo gmail com> wrote:
> Arrr,
>
> I was asked to upload my quick and dirty mockups to the wiki ASAP, so I
> added them to: http://live.gnome.org/Snowy/DesignerPlayground

Nice! I like that you started with formulating principles and the
mockups look very clear and complete.

I've posted some small suggestions and ideas on the same page, hoping
they're useful:
http://live.gnome.org/Snowy/DesignerPlayground#sanderd20101009

The sidebar seemed like a good place to list notes in, not only the
pinned ones but also the ones within the same category or search
results. This way the user wouldn't have to click 'Go back' each time
when switching notes. It seems like you've chosen to make the sidebar
more 'static', was that intentional?

Sander