Re: [Snowy] Snowy Hackfest Proposal

Hello there,
You may know me from my couple of usability rants on PGO or elsewhere, my uncanny ability to bury developers under an avalanche of bug reports, and my use of heavy weaponry including fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to details. Just ask the PiTiVi developers, they love my whiplash.

I am a designer by all definitions: I do UI mockups for gnome apps, I know my way around inkscape/GIMP and can make logos/icons, I design and hand-code my websites, etc. I do not define myself as a "developer", so my involvement here would not be in terms of writing code.

If you folks require a designer/UI interaction/tester for the hackfest, and should funding be available to warp me there, I'd be happy to come.

http://jeff.ecchi.ca  for more background info (that page will show up in English if your browser's locale is set to English)