[Snowy] Snowy/Tomboy updated to match latest API spec, use latest django-piston, use new standard consumer key/secret pair

Hi Folks,

There have been some important changes to Tomboy and Snowy in git
HEAD, if you are implementing either end of the sync API.

* OAuth URLs should now be retrieved via anonymous GET to the Root
resource (see the API spec)
* Consumers (like Tomboy, Tomdroid, Conboy, etc) should now use
anyone/anyone as the consumer key/secret pair instead of
abcdefg/1234567, and all servers should accept this new pair (I need
to update the spec to have this info)
* Snowy now uses the latest available version of django-piston (r191)
* Tomboy should now accept HTTPS connections for web sync. For now it
blindly accepts all certificates.

Many thanks to Rodrigo Moya and Stuart Langridge for their patches to
update the API, and Benoit Garret and Jesper Noehr for improvements to
django-piston.

Other things that might change this weekend:
* Tomboy's oauth_callback URL
* OAuth 1.0a support
* Snowy unit tests might get pushed

Oh, and Benoit, I fixed your empty note-content bug.

If anyone wants to help test stuff our before Monday's Tomboy release,
that would be great.  Monday is the last development release this
cycle, and I want to minimize how many fixes go in afterward for the
stable release.

Thanks,
Sandy