Re: [Snowy] snowy development

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 8:22 AM, Alper KANAT <tunix raptiye org> wrote:
> Yes, I've read the INSTALL file and also README file.. After your e-mail,
> I've started over and the only change I've made was in Sites.. I've used my
> hostname (penguix:8000) instead of localhost:8000 but any way, sync works
> now.

Ah, excellent.

> I can do the UI part btw.. I really liked the mockups. Do you have the image
> art such as the "wired" logos? Because I don't think I can do those..

You'll have to ask the author of the mockups about that.

In Snowy, all the HTML stuff is done in Django templates.  You could
work on modifying those directly, or you could just work on pure
HTML/CSS to implement the design, and then someone could convert that
into proper templates.

You can see the templates in your snowy repo, in the notes/templates/
directory.  Patches oh-so-welcome.

Sandy