Re: [Shotwell] Support for desktop not using client side decoration?

Is there something in particular you're seeing that looks bad?  I've run Shotwell on Utopic and Vivid beta under Unity and it looks fine to me.  Is there something in particular that I'm overlooking?

While we're on the topic, what are the odds of seeing the latest versions of Geary and California in Vivid?  Right now Vivid offers Geary 0.8.3 (0.9.1 is the latest unstable) and no California package.

-- Jim