Re: [Shotwell] able to choose folder name for the imported photos

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Vincent <el cameleon 1 gmail com> wrote:
In fact, I don't understand why there is no Shotwell crownfounding initiative like there was for Geary. As there is many more Shotwell users, and no real competitor on Linux, I guess it would have more success that Geary has, And maybe it would allow the Yorba team to improve their product?

This has been suggested before and is something we're considering.

-- Jim