Re: [Shotwell] Announcing Shotwell 0.15.1

On 20 November 2013 01:56, Jim Nelson <jim yorba org> wrote:
[Note: This message is being sent to both the Yorba and GNOME Shotwell
mailing lists.  As we're in transition, we want to make sure users who've
not migrated to the GNOME mailing lists get this message.  This is probably
the last message from the Yorba Shotwell mailing list.  Apologies to those
who receive two announcements.]

Yorba has released Shotwell 0.15.2, an important update to our Shotwell
Photo Manager. This update includes these fixes:

* Install Tumblr plugin resources (Tumblr plugin failed to work without
them)
* Fix crash when video thumbnails are being inspected and created

Yorba strongly recommends all users upgrade to this release.

Sweet!

Thanks for the great work Yorbamates! ;-)

Best regards,
--
Mateusz  Loskot, http://mateusz.loskot.net