OpenPGP card

Dear all,
I tried to use Seahorse with my OpenPGP card, but as far as I understand it does not work properly. In fact Seahorse is able to encrypt using the public key (this works because obviously a copy of the public key is stored in the public keyring), but is not able to decrypt using the corresponding private key ("stored" in the card). I would like to know: is this a "known" issue ? in case the answer is yes, are you currently working
to solve it ?

thanks in advance
Loriano