Re: mxflat theme broken with current git

>>> OK. Your mxflat config is fine, so it must be some problem in conjunction
>>> with
>>> your custom config. Could you please attach your $HOME/.sawfishrc (or
>>> $HOME/.sawfish/rc) and $HOME/.sawfish/custom?
>>
>>I've attached both .sawfishrc and .sawfish/custom. As you can see in
>>.sawfishrc I use the old window menu, but I guess that should not
>>matter.
>>
>>Thanks again Chris for looking into this!
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Daniel
>>

> If have move my ~/.sawfish file to ~/.sawfish-old and have use a new
> ~/.sawfish folder with your sawfishrc and custom files. I got none
> errors here. I can run mxflat and all other themes here witout errors
> with your settings. It is possible that you use a "old" mxflat theme
> from ~/.sawfish/themes? Sawfish 1.8.0 install a mxflat themes by
> default. Can you test it with a empty ~/.sawfish/themes folder?

You are right, probably my own copy of mxflat was causing the
problems. When I started using the one coming with sawfish the error
dialog window went away and mxflat was running.

However I came across another problem, namely that when I have 3 x 3
viewports as you could see in my attached .sawfishrc and turned on
edge flipping by pointer, things got screwed up. When I start from the
top left viewport and move with the mouse to the right, I'm in the top
row middle viewport when move the mouse to the right again, I end up
in the top right viewport. When moving back left, the middle viewport
sometimes gets skipped and immediately I end up in the top left
viewport. The strange thing is that I can't reproduce this
consistently, sometimes it all works well, sometimes the middle
viewport gets skipped.

Did you see such a thing when you tried using my settings?

Cheers,
Daniel