Re: Anyone else using KDE4 and Sawfish?

On Thursday 24 March 2011 12:37:31 Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> - right-click on plasmoid is send to root-window instead

Seems to work correctly here.

> - sawfish seems not to recognize plasmoids (except kicker)

I don't think Sawfish is supposed to recognize them. They just sit in
the desktop window or panel.

> - focus issues with add-plasmoids-dialog
> - focus issues with change-kicker-settings-dialog

I recall having some as well, but not recently. Not sure what made them
disappear - may depend on KDE version or focus mode. I use enter-click
with click pass-through except that window rules configure the desktop
window for click focus and the panels for enter-only.

> - usual warp-cursor jail with transient Qt-windows

I don't know what you mean.

Currently the most annoying problem that I am experiencing is that the
system notification dialog doesn't open (by clicking on the i icon in
the system tray). I haven't gotten anywhere debugging it partly due to
lack of time, but it also seems difficult.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>