Re: ongoing problem with enter-exit focus

There's something on focus I've been meaning to raise as well. I have my
focus set to "enter only" since I want to be able to move the pointer onto
the root background and retain focus on the window. However, when I lower a
window, focus does not shift to the window I "enter" which is beneath the
current pointer position after the lowering. To me this should be at least an
optional setting available (that lowering a window and the mouse pointer thus
"entering" another window without passing that window's border should shift
focus) and possibly it should be the default action, with an option to switch
it off.

--
Professor Andrew A Adams                      aaa meiji ac jp
Professor at Graduate School of Business Administration,  and