[merge request] my Sawfish changes

Hi. I pushed my branch. Please consider merging it. It contains
* News & doc.
* Revereted old-window-menu deletion (See another message)
* Reverted boolean widget change. (yes/no -> enable)
  It is in the right direction, but it brings in a new defect. Since
  the release is upcoming, I simply reverted it. (Of course retaining
  the import bug fix.) Let's discuss elsewhere.

Since they're reversions, not a new one, I think they're safe.

I think it's all for 1.7.0. Thank you all. Now we can ask people to
test the code to prepare for the release?

With best regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)