Re: Doing some cleanups...

Am Sun, 19 Sep 2010 07:51:26 +0200
schrieb Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de>:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm doing some cleanups while we're in freeze (in fact I always did, but this time it
> will be noticeable). There's already some re-structuring in sawfish.gtk.*, which won't
> hurt anyone.
>
> More noticeably: old-window-menu and 3d-hack are gone. Well, they are now available from
> the wiki, if there's really someone using them.
>
> Chris

... while looking throug sawfish.cfg.shell I found the following:

--socket-id= ...

If I get it correct, then we wait for some other app giving us some stdin to work on,
right? So... from the name and what it does, I'm sure that this is another left-over
fragment of the long-time-ago removed capplets (early GNOME-Control-Center embeddable
application). Since the capplets aren't in use for years now, I'm going to kill that code.

If you find any reason for not to, I'll revert it. Though I'm almost 100% sure this won't
happen.