Doubt about frame-type-fallback-alist

Hi:

Any idea why menu is set to unframed in frame-type-fallback-alist? It
makes tearable menus require changing frame type by hand or use keys
to move them. Toolbox is probably in same situation, if the toolkit
does not implement move controls, etc.

Yeah, I know, not a very exposed feature and even less apps allowing
it (is Gimp maybe the last one with tear offs? I am unable to find
toolboxes now...), but useful if you want to make the app work for you
instead of you work renavigating menus for the app (sounds like
certain wm... ;] ).

GSR