Is Sawfish lightweighted?

Do you think Sawfish is lightweighted? In my opinion, not so
much. Openbox for example in my opinion can be deemed
lightweighted. Do you know any "heavy" WMs? (On PC, / tablet ...)

It's because Sawfish introduction phrases say "Sawfish is
lightweighted", but I'd like to be honest and precise.

I tried Openbox the other day, and even though I expected so, I was a
bit shocked that it started very fast. Memory usage doesn't seem to
vary much; 9M by sawfish vs 8M by openbox, comparing "RES" field in
htop.

# Openbox is barely customizable contrary to their claim, viewed from
# "the" Sawfish standard. Yet we can learn from it.

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)