Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sawfish 1.6.1 "Astral". : sawfish restart bugs, short report.

Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:06:54 +0100)

> I'll try go make a new Merlin.Ugliness release this weekend.
> Additionally some features may be merged into Sawfish. I'll see.

currently I only have those files:

message.jl
placement.jl
sawlet-placement.jl
uglicon.jl
ugliness.jl
util.jl

But in fact I use only ONE feature - the one related to window
cycling, see screenshot. And I think that even less *.jl file are
necessary for this one.