Pager issues

I've been using a slightly hacked pager for a long time with xfce, and
I see that both fixes are still relevant for the recent version.  (I
think that they're not specific to xfce, but it's been a while since I
tried it elsewhere.)

1. In "pager.c", at the end of main(), just after the call to
   wmspec_change_state(), I've added

     gtk_window_set_type_hint(window, GDK_WINDOW_TYPE_HINT_DOCK);

   Without this, the xfce panel insists on having an entry for the
   pager.

2. In "pager.jl", the first part of `get-window-info' has a number of
   conditions for windows to skip.  I've added

     (window-get w 'desktop)

   to that list.  Without this, the desktop is always drawn as an
   unfocused window.