Re: bugzilla being used? bug report

Hi, Daniel.

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 10:13:13 -0800, D M German wrote:
> When invoked interactively, call-command does what it is supposed to do,
> except when the use types <ESCAPE>
>
> In that case, I get an error: "Error: Null argument to command:
> call-command." Which clutters my screen until I try to do something else
> that involves display-message which cleans it up.

The message has to be clicked to dismiss, if it's what you mean.
We know that 'display-message' is poor in many ways, and improvements
are desired. It's already recorded as 'todo', but not yet embarked on.
(I was upset months ago, and in fact it's me who proposed it as a
todo.)

If the message is bothering, then set error-destination to
'standard-error.

Teika (Teika kazura)