Re: g_new (Was: Has this list-server fallen over?)

On 24/04/10 22:30, Brett Viren wrote:
On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 5:03 AM, Allan Duncan<amd2345 fastmail com au>  wrote:
I can't find any definition of these in the code.
Maybe they are defined by gnome, and I don't have the right devel libraries
loaded to get the man pages.

http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/unstable/glib-Memory-Allocation.html

-Brett.

Thankyou.  That gave me the starting point from which I got (eventually) to:
    /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/glib/glib-Memory-Allocation.html
which contains the same info.

The trouble with all these fancy documentation methods viz-a-viz man pages is that you need the answer to find the answer.