Re: [VOTE] Moving to SF.net?

Hi,
zanghar freenet de (2009-09-27 at 2025.31 +0200):
> > Is there no other place where to move, except SF? Something stable and
> I wrote about Tuxfamily in a previous mail today.

Just saw it, and checked their page a bit. If it allows installing
anything, I see no problem (that is too what we would had to do with
the offer I got). I do not like their mail archives... is really
needed to move everything? Maybe only just git (and bugs?) should
move, I think wiki and mailing list seem to be going fine as they are
(does bugzilla require something to force a change? Last time I tried
the accounts were automatic).

GSR