Re: Firefox urlbar flickers under enter-exit

Hi, Chris, thank you for report. Yet, mine is different.

My case happens from time to time, not always, when I type in
urlbar. Completions should appear below urlbar, but when completion
pull-down flickers, about half of key types are swallowed into vacuum.

I've come up with better workaround: choose enter-exit, my favorite,
as the global focus option, and let window matcher select enter-only
for firefox. Since my ff is always fullscreen, it does not harm.

Teika (Teika kazura)