Re: Broken enter-exit focus behavior in 1.5.3

Hi,
zanghar freenet de (2009-11-30 at 0742.47 +0100):
> If I remember correctly it has been part of the new focus-revert
> function.

I started to notice some operations leave me without any apparent
focused window. The common case is pointer over window W1, focus on
W2, trigger iconify so W2 disappers, W1 receives keys (and minimizing
it works, so sawfish bindings apply) but frame is normal instead of
focused. Could it also be related?

GSR