Re: Window cycling - list of windows.

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:38:40 +0100)

And a screenshot of window cycling.

I tried sending previous email 2 times, so apologies if it arrives
that many times. It shouldn't, just refuse moderate request.

> Currently I also have some troubles with sawfish-pager. My patch:
>
>  (get-x-property w '_NET_WM_STATE_SKIP_PAGER)
>
> stopped working for root window. And now in pager I have the root
> window, everywhere as an ordinary window.

I solved this by setting a rule:

  ^ROX-Filer/ROX-Pinboard$  ignored

:)