Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sawfish 1.5.3 released

Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:12:27 +0100)

>    * Bugs fixed:
>         - Prevents crashes for quick window destructions, especially
>           under high load
>           [Timo Korvola, Janek Kozicki]

Please move committed patches to [Accepted for 1.5.3] category, when
you commit them. Even that there are commits now, that aren't listed
on wiki this still helps keeping stuff organized.

Patch can belong to several categories :) - I mean - [Accepted for 1.6.0] ;)