rep-gtk and the TreeModel bindings

I finally got around to uploading rep-gtk 0.90.0 to Debian
only to find that the addition of the TreeModel bindings causes a
build failure in the alpha architecture.

Specifically, gtk_tree_model_get_valist fails to compile, since the
glue declares it as taking a string argument, but the actual
declaration in the GTK+ headers is with a valist. In other arches this
only causes an invalid pointer cast warning, but in alpha those arg
types are completely uncompatible and the build dies.

Now, reading the GTK+ docs, it seems to me that this function
shouldn't even be exported at all (how would one create a valist to
pass to it from rep, in the first place), but instead it should be
used as the backend implementation for the exported version of
gtk_tree_model_get.

This doesn't sound like an easy change to make, though.

I grepped through sawfish's code, and it doesn't seem to use any of
these functions. Which tells me that it's unlikely they have much
users anywhere ;) So, as a stopgap measure, could we just remove
support from them from the gtp-rep bindings?

Thanks for your comments.