Re: {IMPORTANT] README, Sawfish 1.6.0

> So it's just exactly 6 weeks (22snd Dec) until Sawfish 1.6.0. Normally
> feature freeze would begin in two weeks…
>
> So first of all, I wanted to ask about the work that was expected for
> 1.6.0:
>
> - Tabs ... is anyone willing to work on them?°
> - Icon in menu/fdo ... Matthew, any news?°

What exactly do you mean by this? There will be icons in the root menu?

If yes, I hope it can be switched off somehow, I'm totally happy
without icons and I'd like to keep it that way. In gnome and kde
it's fast and wouldn't want to see icons here and there.

In case you didn't mean icons in the root menu, what did you really mean?

Cheers,
Daniel