Gonna revert maximize-{un,re}frame

Hi. For 1.6, maximize-unframe and maximize-reframe are
introduced, in wm/state/maximize.jl. I think they should be reverted,
since they're unnecessary.

'maximize-unframe' maximizes, and deletes the frame. After
un-maximization, it remains unframed. This is not what users want. But
there's already 'maximize-window-fullscreen' with which the window is
unframed *only when* it's maximized, and the frame comes back after
un-maximization.

It seems to me that the only use of maximize-reframe is to cure the
desease with maximize-unframe. So I'm going to delete both. Any
comment?

Thanks,
Teika (Teika kazura)