Re: [ANNOUNCE] rep-gtk-0.18.4 (other scheme..)

+ "Chengqi(Lars) Song" <songcq gmail com>:

I think im running off topic but I'm a little bit curious about 'rep': why should we maintain a scheme implementation just for this software? can we just implement sawfish upon other scheme implementation such as gnu-guile/mit-scheme or plt-scheme? that' would be a lot relaxing for maintainers.

Do these other schemes have modules, rep style? Also, there is the integration with C code to be considered. It's probably not trivial to port the whole package to those other implementations you mention.

- Harald