Re: Child window information

From: Ruchi Bajoria <bajoriar sg ibm com>
Subject: Re: Child window information
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 16:13:02 +0800

> managed-windows is giving me the windows yes but how do i get to know the
> hierarchy? :(

I'm a sawfish newbie when it comes to the internal workings of
sawfish, but I can't really see why sawfish would have to carry this
information. It just has to keep track of the windows it's managing? I
would assume that the child windows are managed by the application
(Xlib routines) and sawfish would stay away from these.

The experts here will probably correct me if my assumptions are not
correct.

Petter