Re: error--> (error "unknown font type" "Xft")

Hi.

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:18:01 -0600, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> I did not have a chance to look closer what is really going on here
> so I was keeping my mouth shut; but it looked to me that a patch
> from Teika was really only papering over the issue.  I strongly
> suspect that Christopher got that right and this was a configuration
> error with autotools.

Thanks, Chris & Michal (again! :) for comments, but don't worry.
"#ifdef" stuffs are already correctly implemented. The problem is
completely of lisp (in C src). I admit mine is second-best, due to
lack of precise knowledge of sawfish init process, but the fix is not
dirty at all.

# But now a complaint on 1.3.5.3. I don't know if I can detect the
# problem, but I'll look at it.

On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 15:50:52 +0200, "Gabor Z. Papp" wrote:
> Works fine here the current 1.5.0 svn,

Good to hear that, Gabor (or Papp?). By the way, svn repo was frozen
last April. Yes, you can still download the old snapshot...

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)