Re: getting most out of debugging sawfish - a useful crash data.

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:49:27 +0100)

> currently I'm editing backtrace and valgrind outputs to make them
> more readable for analysis (deleting useless junk and repetition).

here's all debug info that I collected:

  http://geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~janek/sawfish/segfaults.tar.bz2

In total I managed to crash sawfish three times. Two times it's a
null pointer dereference, one time it's a lisp stack overflow.

I'm sorry, but now I must get back to work, and I cannot dig the code
to fix those bugs. But If you can, it would be great, I'm sure that
here you have all necessary information.

The number in those filenames is PID.

This error occurs when the rox's rename window disappears and is
unmapped from wm.