Re: Future Plans .....

On Monday 28 December 2009 18:25:51 Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> Compositor
> Improve system for handling keys/keyboards
>
> [Timo, Janek, Teika, Jeremy]

I don't know what improvements Chris had in mind.  I have heard of
problems with multiple keyboard layouts, some of which I suspect have to
do with the broken and inextensible mouse support, but I don't use
multiple layouts myself.  I have not had much time to work on Sawfish
lately, and I don't expect that to improve.  Long ago I thought I would
have a go at fixing the mouse support and started by reverting the
broken changes.  Unfortunately I have not had time to continue.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>