Re: Broken enter-exit focus behavior in 1.5.3

On Wednesday 02 December 2009 20:10:37 GSR - FR wrote:
> The above example is leaving the pointer in W1
> and focusing W2 with cycle commands (and no warp pointer, obviously).

I still don't get any error here.  Focus reverts to W1 when I iconify W2
from the keyboard.  No problem with the frame colour.  I am using the
master branch, not 1.5.3.

It may be relevant whether W2 was transient and for which window.  See
transient-unmap-window.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>