Someone got the vimwrap script?

Hi all,

check this here:

http://www.tfiu.de/homepage/hacks/

go below to Vim Starters:

vimwrap -- another wrapper for vim to avoid the stupid "Swap file bla
already exists" message. This time, it's for cooperation with sawfish.
If you use sawfish, you'll definitely want this guy rather than the one
above. Also in the archive,

*you get a program to do "menu icons"*

as in fvwm's buttonbox.

If I understand correctly, this makes sawfish-menu display icons? So I
don't need to hack on my own? Well, dunno, all I get is a 404, sadly.

Someone of you got that script?