Re: Font problem

Hi,
sawfish gustad com (2008-11-30 at 1721.35 +0100):
> The sample text in sawfish-ui looks right, it's just that is does seem
> to be used as the default font. All menus in Firefox, acroread,
> sawfish-ui, etc. are huge Helvetica style fonts.

Are you sure you are not talking about the GTK font? You can edit
~/.gtkrc-2.0 or use a tool like GTK Theme Switcher to change it (or
some other tool from a big desktop, and hope it propagates correctly
to all... I lost track what is the current method).

GSR