Two new todo pages in wikia.

Hi, dear sawfish lovers. Two new todo lists pages are now in Wikia.

Proposed Goals - http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Proposed_Goals
is by Christopher Bratusek, of which prototype already appeared in this ML.
It's mainly on goals for 1.3.5, the next release.

I've also created
General todos - http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/General_todos
and I've filled in my personal interests there.
It's more like a wish list, so the items there are more vague.

Communications and sharing knowledges deserve more than (almost) anything.
Please inform ourselves of todos you know.

Thank you,

Teika Kazura