Re: Enabling Wireframe

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 10:17 PM, Christopher Bratusek
<nano-master gmx de> wrote:
> I just found out that Sawfish supports displaying a Wireframe instead of
> the whole window content. But how do I enable it?

(define-special-variable move-outline-mode 'box
  "How windows being moved are animated, either `opaque' or `box'")
(define-special-variable resize-outline-mode 'box
  "How windows being resized are animated, either `opaque' or `box'")

Put one or both in your ~/.sawfishrc or evaluate them with sawfish-client.

--
Andrea