Sawfish or Xorg input bug

I can reliably "lock" Sawfish using the "cycle windows" keybind,
simply keeping the keys pressed until the key repeat starts. As a
result, the two or more visible windows keep switching focus. If i
kill Sawfish and start another WM (tried with FVWM and Metacity) the
key are still repeating, i.e. the windows keep switching focus in the
different WM (using Alt-tab as keybind).

I suspect it's similar to a bug reported in Debian (
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=462441 ) against Xorg
input, but i can only expose it with Sawfish. I can't reproduce it
using different WMs, or at least not switching windows as i can do
with Sawfish.

Before reopening the bug above, is there anyone that can replicate it?
The Xorg version installed should be 1.4.1 (a git dump of last 31
january), the installed Debian packages are:

ii  xserver-xorg                       1:7.3+10                   the
X.Org X server
ii  xserver-xorg-core                  2:1.4.1~git20080131-1      Xorg
X server - core server
ii  xserver-xorg-core-dbg              2:1.4.1~git20080131-1      Xorg
- the X.Org X server (debugging symbols
ii  xserver-xorg-input-kbd             1:1.2.2-3
X.Org X server -- keyboard input driver
ii  xserver-xorg-input-mouse           1:1.2.3-2
X.Org X server -- mouse input driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-ati             1:6.8.0-1
X.Org X server -- ATI display driver
ii  xserver-xorg-video-fbdev           1:0.3.1-4
X.Org X server -- fbdev display driver

--
Andrea